Finding a Real Estate Agent
So you may be considering working with a Real Estate Agent and there are many reasons why this is the best idea, but let's cut to the chase and begin by picking your region or the listing of states below the region. If the area is not listed right now, it will be soon or you can simply let us know and we'll expedite the area.
- West Coast States: Washington, Oregon and California
- Mountain States: Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Utah and Wyoming
- Southwest States: Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas
- Mid-Atlantic States: Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York and Washington DC
- Heartland States: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Minnesota, Iowa, and Missouri
- Midwest States: Michigan, Illinois, Ohio, Wisconsin and Indiana
- Southeast States: Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida
- Appalachian Highlands States: Kentucky, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia
- New England States: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont
- Noncontiguous States: Alaska and Hawaii
Did you know, some agents use a little photo shop or maybe a not so recent photo to get your attention? If this is an issue to you, an easy way to figure out what is going on is to connect with your agent through Skype. Skype has a free download which allows you to make Video calls for Free any where in the world. If you want to know a few more inside tips, go to "Did you know?"